General information concerning the Processing of your Pesronal Data by the company ILEKTRONIKI PLIROFORIKI S.A. (ILEP S.A.) (Data Privacy Notice).
We would like to assure you that for ILEKTRONIKI PLIROFORIKI S.A. (hereinafter ILEP S.A.) the protection of our customers’ and partners’ personal data is of primary importance. That is why we promise to process them legally and with absolute transparency. We take appropriate measures to protect the personal data that we collect from any loss, leakage, alteration, transmission or any other form of unlawful processing and to ensure that it is always processed in accordance with the obligations set by the legal framework. We would also like to assure you that at ILEP S.A. we do not collect data of minors under 16 years of age.
What does the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) stipulate?
The GDPR is the new regulatory framework of the European Union (EU), where the purpose of the regulation is to establish the condition of the precessing of personal data, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of individuals and in particular the right of personal data protection.
By personal data we mean any information that concerns you and by which we can recognize you. This recognition can be done either through a specific piece of information or through the combination of information we have at our disposal.
The processing of personal data is any type of act or series of actions performed on your personal data or in groups of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, deletion, storage, customization or change, retrieval, search for data, the usage, notification by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, or correlation or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
The company ILEKTRONIKI PLIROFORIKI S.A. (ILEP S.A.), based in N. Kifisia, Adamon 15A, post code 145 64, with VAT number 094186404 e-mail: email@example.com, tel: 210 62.04.337, website: www.ilep.gr, as is legally represented, would like to inform you that for the purposes of exercising its business activities, it processes the personal data of its customers and associates in accordance with applicable national law and the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals against the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) as it applies. Our company determines the purposes and manner of processing the personal data you have provided us, so that we can offer you services tailored to your needs.
ILEP S.A. has appointed according to the current legislation Ms Efthymiou Maria- Eleni as Data Privacy Officer. For any issue regarding the processing of personal data you can contact us by calling at 210.62.04.337 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What categories of personal data do we process?
ILEP S.A. consistently follows the provisions of applicable law, keeping your personal data as accurate and up-to-date as possible, as:
- we maintain only the absolutely necessary personal data with which you provide us. Such data are the name and surname, e-mail, mobile/ landline, company, status, home address or company address etc that we process only when we have a legal reason to do so.
- we process the data in a way that guarantees their security and protection from unauthorized or illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Regarding the personal data that we collect directly from you, we inform you that you must notify us of any change in your data without delay, as well as to respond to any of our requests for updating.
What are the legal reasons for processing your personal data?
ILEP S.A., as a retail and wholesale company and provider of air conditioning solutions, products and services, processes data resulting from the purchase of products or services from our physical store at Adamon 15A, N. Kifisia, post code 145 64, as well as by telephone or online orders via e-mail, our website and the company’s social media.
In particular, legal grounds for processing your personal data constitute:
- The safeguard and protection of both your and our legal interests. Therefore, we use close circuit television (CCTV) and secutiry cameras in order to be able to protect individuals, materials and facilities.
- Data that you provide us upon receiving a customer service vehicle (such as Name and Surname, Address, Mobile number, Landline number) to safeguard and protect the legal interests of using our company vehicles.
- Data that you provide us for the issuance of invoices/ receipts for the purchase of products and services (such as Name and Surname, Address, VAT number, Tax Office, e-mail, Mobile number, Landline number, Profession) and which are maintained in accordance with applicable tax legislation.
- Data that you provide us when you create a user account for purchasing products, adding products on the e-shop’s wishlist of our website www.ilep.gr (such as Name and Surname, Address, VAT number, Tax Office, e-mail, Mobile number, Landline number, Profession, password).
- Data that you provide us for the provision of services that you wish to receive from us such as for example information about our activities and consequently the fulfilment of our contractual obligations in this context.
- Data that you provide us in order for us to send you financial offers for products or services for which you have expressed an interest.
- Data that you provide us for the provision of technical support (product repair, information about the progress of your product that is being repaired).
- Data that you provide us regarding any complaints or comments you make regarding your purchases or the provision of services by ILEP S.A. for the resolution of any disputes and the optimization of our products, services and the general image of ILEP S.A..
- Data that is provided publically such as your social media username, if you interact with us through these channels, to help us respond to comments, your questions and your comments.
How and why do we use your personal data?
At ILEP S.A. we want to offer you the best possible experience during your purchases as well as during your service. To achieve this we need to obtain a complete picture of you, by combining the Data that we have collected. Below are the ways and reasons that your Personal Data is used:
- Sending Corporate News/ Infromation
The data collected by ILEP S.A. from our website and physical store are being processed only for the purposes that have been asked for, for communication reasons with you, for sending offers, for advertising/ promoting the company’s products and services as well as any other information related to our cooperation, future or existing and in general for any legal use provided by the current international, European and Greek legislation (N.3471/2006). It is thus possible, that ILEP S.A. will send you promotion messges (e.g. SMS, e-mail) on the contact details that you have provided us in some of our previous transactions, as long as you have given us your consent. You should also know that ILEP S.A. may launch telephone campaigns to directly promote the company’s products and services, in accordance with applicable law.
We would like to inform you that ILEP S.A. may develop company profiles of out customers/ suppliers in order to serve the aforementioned processing and notification purposes, when you agree to receive updates regarding our services and offers, tailored to your personal preferences and interests.
- Preservation of our legal interests and protection of goods and personel
We use closed circuit television (CCTV) and security cameras in order to be able to protect the safety of individuals, materials and facilities. We do this based on our legal business interests.
We maintain records of your personal data that you provide us upon receipt of a customer service vehicle in order to protect personel and our company vehicles.
We protect our customers’ accounts from fraud and other illegal activities. This includes using the user’s Data to maintain, update and protect his account. We also monitor the browsing activity on ILEP S.A.’s website to quickly identify and resolve any problems and to protect its integrity. All of the above are part of the legal interest of ILEP S.A..
- ILEP S.A.’s compliance with obligations arising from law
In order for ILEP S.A. to comply with contractual or legal obligations, data may be exchanged data with law enforcement. For example, following a court decision to exchange data with judicial services.
In addition, it may send notifications to its customers that are required by law or are necessary in order to be informed of changes in the services provided. For example, updates on privacy notices, product recall notices and leglly required information about its customers’ orders. These service messages will not contain advertising content and do not require prior consent when sent by e-mail or SMS. If ILEP S.A. does not use its customers’ Personal Data for these purposes then it will not be able to comply with its legal obligations.
- Operation, improvement and maintence of business activity, products and services
Based on the legal business interests of ILEP S.A. we maintain and process your Personal Data for the development and improvement of systems, services and products that we provide to our customers.
It is of primary importance for ILEP S.A. to provide to our customers offers and suggestions that are relevant to their interests. To better understand our customers, we combine the Personal Data collected through our customer relationship, for example their purchasing history from our physical store and our online store.
ILEP S.A. reserves the right to send you a research and evaluation request in order to improve its services and/or products. These messages will not contain advertising content and do not require prior consent when sent through e-mail or SMS. We have a legitimate interest in doing so, as it helps our products or services to be more relevant to you. Of course, you are free to refuse to receive these requests from us at any time by updating your preferences.
- Use of website and e-shop (www.ilep.gr)
For simply browsing on our website, as well as navigation through our e-shop, registration is not required. In the event that the browser requests permission to retrieve your location from our website, this information is used to provide more personalized information. Also, our website can detect your IP address through which your computer or any other electronic device gains access tn the internet and then to our website, while this information is used for statistical purposes. For more information regarding the above data processing click here. In the above cases we cannot identify you.
Personal data through our website and e-shop may be processed in the event that a user registers. In particular:
- Data that is necessary for the registration and creation of a user account, such as Name, Surname, e-mail, Mobile number, Landline number, Home address or business address. ILEP S.A. processes the above Personal Data in order to provide you with the account functions and to facilitate the purchase of products and/or services.
- Data that you provide us with in the content of your transaction with the e-shop for ordering or purchasing products as well as for the purpose of sending you notifications concerning changes, news or offers of ILEP S.A.’s products and services, such as your Name, Surname, Address, VAT number, Tax Office, Profession, e-mail, Mobile number, Landline number. ILEP S.A. processes your Personal Data in order to fulfil its contractual relationship, to place orders for products and services, to provide customer service, to comply wih legal obligations, to challenge, raise or exercise legal requirements. If we do not collect your Data when you complete your order either at our physical stores or our online store, we will not be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations. Your Data may need to be transferred to third parties for the supply or delivery of the product you have ordered. In addition, we may retain your Data for a reasonable period of time in order to fulfil our contractual obligations, such as product returns, as required by law.
- Data that you provide us with to service and manage a request or in order to contact you, through the contact form, such as your Name, Surname, e-mail, Mobile number, Landline number, message request. You may be asked for more information when completing each form, but the minimum to serve the aforementioned processing purposes will be marked with a mandatory field. ILEP S.A. uses your Data to respond to requests/ questions you submit, requests for refunds and/or other complaints. The information you share with us enables us to manage your requests and to respond to you in the best possible way. We can also keep a record of your questions/ requests so that we can better respond to any future communication. We do this based on our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legal interests in order to provide you the best possible service and to be able to improve our services based on your personal experience.
The data collected in the aferomentioned ways may be used to contact you for products and offers that may interest you, via e-mail, SMS or telephone, as long as you have provided us your clear consent, under the specific conditions set by the legal framework. The legislation for the protection of Personal Data allows us to proceed with the above in the context of our legal interest and the need to understand our customers in order to provide services of the highest level. ILEP S.A. will not process your personal data for purposes other than those listed above.
Where is your data shared?
Access to your Personal Data is provided only to the essential staff of ILEP S.A. which has commited itsef to maintaining confidentiality and our partner companies or third party service providers, which process your Data as Processing Executors on behalf of ILEP S.A. and according to its orders. These companies undertake the execution of a specific project following our instructions and apply the strict procedures of ILEP S.A. with regard to the processing of your Personal Data, ensuring that the processing is carried out in accordance with the applicable legal framework and that any personel can exercise the rights conferred on him/her by the legal framework free and unhindered.
In addition, ILEP S.A. may share its customer information with relevant services, law enforcement agencies, state authorities and other third parties, where the law requires it, for the purpose of preventing or locating criminal acts etc.
Recipients of personal data can be:
- Financial institutions through which electronic product purchases are made.
- Third companies that cooperate with ILEP S.A. for the development, design, technical support, improvement of the website and the services provided by it, the IT and tax issues support and services, that follow the processing rules and security requirements set by ILEP S.A., and more specifically:
i. The company HellasSITES ΕΦΑΡΜΟΓΕΣ ΔΙΑΔΙΚΤΥΟΥ & ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑΣ ΙΚΕ, which provides technical support to the website and e-shop and which is based in Greece. Data transmission only applies in cases of technical support (e.g. solving technical problems, website and e-shop design), hosting, managing and maintaining website data.
ii. The company ASTRA ΥΠΗΡΕΣΙΕΣ ΔΙΚΤΥΩΝ Ο.Ε. which provides technical IT support and is based in Greece. Data transmission only applies in cases of technical support (e.g. solving technical problems in the network).
iii. The company ΙΛΥΔΑ Α.Ε. which provides technical support for tax issues and is based in Greece. Data transmission only applies in cases of technical support (e.g. solving technical problems).
- Cooperating companies that transfer goods and mail (courier), from which we have received assurances of their compliance with the European Regulation and any relevant Greek law related to it.
- The company ΦΟΡΟΛΟΓΙΣΤΙΚΗ Α.Ε. which manages ILEP S.A.’s tax issues and which is based in Greece. Data transmission only applies in cases pf tax support (e.g. solving tax issues).
The processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes by our partners takes place mainly within Greece and the European Union (EU). In case we cooperate with companies outside the EU, they will process your data only after our instructions and in the case that they have been deemed competent by the European Commision or if the appropriate clauses that ensure a high level of security are agreed upon in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Apart from the above cases, the Companies do not disclose, process or share your personal data to third parties, except in cases where their sharing/ transmitting is required by applicable law.
Storage time period
The time period for storing personal data is decided based on the following specific criteria depending on the case:
- When processing is required by the provisions of applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long the relevant provisions require.
- When the processing is performed under a contract, your personal data is stored for as long as is necessary for the execution of the contract and for the establishment, exercise, and/or support of legal claims under the contract as well as until all our requirements have been collected from you.
- For the purposes of update and information your personal data is stored until your consent is revoked. This can be done by you at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing that was done with your consent during the period prior to its revocation.
- Browsing on our website and e-shop www.ilep.gr does not require registration. In the case where the user wants to register then the user’s personal data is kept for as long as the account is active.
To revoke your consent you can contact our Data Protection Officer Ms Efthymiou Maria- Eleni via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone on 210.62.04.337. You can also use the unsubscribe options by clicking on the relevant link on our online communications.
In case the time period for preserving your personal data passes, ILEP S.A. pays special attention to how they are destroyed. In particular, for this purpose it has established and implements a relevant procedure based on the instructions of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data. ILEP S.A. ensures that the above procedure for the destruction of files that contain personal data also binds third parties that provide services in its name and on its behalf and of any other persons with whom it cooperates.
What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
Exercising your rights helps to secure your personal data. According to the law, every person whose data is processed by ILEP S.A. has the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to be aware of and to verify the legality of the processing. Therefore, you have the right to access the data and to receive additional information regarding its processing (e.g. the purposes of the processing, the types of data, the recipients with whom they are shared, the time period for which they are kept) and to give you copies of them.
- Right to correction: You have the right to study, correct, update or modify your personal data. You also have the right to be informed about the recipients of the data if you so wish.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when we process them with your consent or in order to protect our legitimate interests. In all other cases (such as when there is a contract, an obligation to process personal data required by law, public interest), this right is subject to certain restrictions or does not exist as the case may be. You also have the right to be informed about the recipients of the data, if you so wish.
- Right to restric processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (a) when you question the accuracy of personal data and until verified, (b) when you object to the deletion of personal data and request instead of deleting the restriction on their use, (c) when the personal data are not required for processing purposes, they are however essential to establish, exercise, support legal claims, and (d) when you object to the processing and until it is verified that there are legal reasons that concern us and prevail over the reasons for which you object to the processing. You also have the right to be informed about the recipients of the data, if you so wish.
- Right to object to the processing: You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data in cases where as described above this is necessary for purposes of legitimate interests that we seek as processing officers, as well as for the purposes of direct commercial promotion and setting up consumer profiles.
- Right to portability: You have the right to receive your personal data free of charge in a form that allows you to access, use and process them with the commonly used processing methods. You also have the right to ask us, if technically possible, to transfer the data directly to another data officer. Your right applies to the data that you have provided to us and their processing is carried out by automated means based on your consent or in execution of a relevant contract.
- Right to withdraw consent: Finally, ILEP S.A. informs you that where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke it freely, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing based on your consent, prior to your withdrawal. To revoke your consent you can use the unsubscribe options, by clicking on the corresponding link in our electronic communications or by contacting the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
To exercise any of the above rights you can contact email@example.com or contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) Ms Efthymiou Maria- Eleni via telephone at 210.62.04.337, or via letter to our company ILEP S.A. at the address Adamon 15A, N. Kifisia, post code 145 64 with the subject “Exercise of personal data rights” accompanied by a copy of your identity card and stating your name and surname.
- if you wish to correct your Data in your user account, you can log in to it and make any corrections/ changes without a need to submit a Request.
- if you wish to withdraw your consent for receiving the newsletter, you can do so by selecting the link “To delete from the “newsletter list” click here” at the bottom of each newsletter.
In the above cases, we will make every effort to respond to your request free of charge within thirty (30) days of its submission. This deadline may be extended for an additional sixty (60) days, if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests, therefore we will inform you within the aforementioned thirty (30) days deadline.
If we consider that your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to request the payment of a reasonable fee for its satisfaction taking into account the administrative costs for its execution, or even to refuse to comply with your request.
- Right to complain to DPA: You have the right to file a complaint at the Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr) Kifisias Ave. 1-3, Athens, post code 115 23, Call Center: +30 210 6475600, Fax: +30 210 6475628, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data Security
ILEP S.A. implments appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at the safe processing of personal data and the prevention of accidental loss or destruction and unauthorized and/or illegal access, use, modification or disclosure. In any case, the way that the internet works and the fact that it is free to anyone does not allow guarantees that unauthorized third parties will never be able to violate the applicable technical and organizational measures, gaining access and possibly using personal information for unauthorized and/or unlawful purposes.
Indicatevly, we apply the following:
- measures to prevent unauthorized pesonel from accesing data processing systems (entry permit control).
- measures that ensure that data processing systems cannot be used by unauthorized personel (access denial control).
- measures that ensure that the personel authorized to use the data processing systems have access exclusively to the data for which they have been authorized and that personal data cannot during their processing, or use, or after their entry be transmitted, be copied, be modified or be deleted by unauthorized personel (data access control).
- measures that ensure that during the electronic transmission or during transfer or record, the personal data cannot be transmitted, copied, changed or removed by unauthorized personel, and that it is possible to check and verify the personel processing the data to whom personal data has been transferred through data transmission equipment (data transfer control).
- measures that ensure that it is possible retrospectively to examine and verify whether and by whom personal data has been entered, modified or deleted in the data processing systems (data entry control).
- measures that ensure that personal data processed by third parties/ contractors, is processed only in accordance with our instructions (contractor control).
- measures that ensure that data collected for different purposes can be processed separately (separation rule).
These measures are reviewed and amended when necessary.
Links to other websites
Our website may cotain links to foreign websites. ILEP S.A. does not bear responsibility for confidentiality practices or the content of other sites that do not belong to ILEP S.A.. Therefore, we recommend that you carefully read the privacy statements of these foreign websites.
Update and modification of this policy